Current Job Opportunities
At 1st National Bank of Scotia, we value the talent, knowledge, and experience that employees bring to the workplace. Our employees are expected to have a strong desire to be prompt, courteous and friendly and go the extra mile for our customers. We strive to provide outstanding customer service and deliver not just what the customer expects, but well beyond their expectations.
Thank you for your interest in 1st National Bank of Scotia as a potential employer.
This is a full-time/non-exempt position with a Saturday rotation. Hours per week will be 40.
- Promote business for the Bank by providing a superior level of customer relations and service within assigned branch and the Bank
- Responsible for assisting customers with the processing of retail and commercial deposits, loan payments, cashing checks, withdrawals, selling and redemption of savings bonds, and all other transactions requiring processing assistance
- Perform routine branch and customer service duties, including safe deposit
- Protect the interest of the bank and minimize loss through adherence to security measures and other policies and procedures
- Refer customers to appropriate personnel for new services
- Assist in attaining established bank and branch goals through active participation in incentive and referral programs
- Must be active in cross-selling the Bank's products and services
- Perform clerical duties
- Assist in other branches in assigned region as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent business experience
- Cash handling and customer service experience
- Proficient use of a computer with knowledge of Windows based software
- Excellent customer service skills and willingness to assist customers with a variety of service needs
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work well in a fast-paced environment and handle confidential information
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to work branch hours to include weekends
- Good credit a must
If interested in applying for an open position, please click here to learn more about the application process.
If no job titles are listed, please check back at a later date. Positions will be posted as they become available.