Careers: Current Job Opportunities
If you would like to become a member of our team of financial service professionals, we are seeking candidates for the following position(s):
If no job titles are listed, please check back at a later date. Positions will be posted as they become available.
Commercial Loan Credit Analyst
As a Commercial Loan Credit Analyst, you will assist with managing the credit risk and loan quality of the commercial loan portfolio (including Commercial real estate, commercial loans, and commercial Lines of Credit) in accordance with bank policy. You will also be responsible for developing background information on borrowers, analyzing financial statements, developing and analyzing property cash flow information and preparing comprehensive credit proposals. You will participate in joint customer calls and assist loan officers in conducting site inspections when needed.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or marketing;
- 1-2 years of financial credit analysis experience, preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc with the ability to develop formulas and use each application efficiently;
- Attention to detail, analytical, research skills, self motivated
This position is responsible for the origination, underwriting, and closing of commercial loans in accordance with bank policy. This position is also responsible for the promotion of new customer relationships through business development
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred and/or a combination with a minimum of three years progressively responsible experience in a similar lending environment or financial institution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as professional and organized
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to travel throughout the bank's footprint to perform required duties as directed by supervisor or as needed
- Flexibility to spend time outside of the office environment cultivating business and representing the bank at various community events and through civic organizations, including participation in events after business hours
If interested in applying for an open position, please click here to learn more about the application process.