Careers: Current Job Opportunities
If you would like to become a member of our team of financial service professionals, we are seeking candidates for the following position(s):
If no job titles are listed, please check back at a later date. Positions will be posted as they become available.
This is a full-time/non-exempt position with a Saturday rotation. Hours per week will be 40.
- Promote business for the Bank by providing a superior level of customer relations and service within assigned branch and the Bank
- Responsible for assisting customers with the processing of retail and commercial deposits, loan payments, cashing checks, withdrawals, selling and redemption of savings bonds, and all other transactions requiring processing assistance
- Perform routine branch and customer service duties, including safe deposit
- Protect the interest of the bank and minimize loss through adherence to security measures and other policies and procedures
- Refer customers to appropriate personnel for new services
- Assist in attaining established bank and branch goals through active participation in incentive and referral programs
- Must be active in cross-selling the Bank's products and services
- Perform clerical duties
- Assist in other branches in assigned region as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- 0-1 year of teller experience and/or cash handling and customer service experience
- Proficient use of a computer with knowledge of Windows based software
- Excellent customer service skills and willingness to assist customers with a variety of service needs
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work well in a fast-paced environment and handle confidential information
- High degree of accuracy
If interested in applying for an open position, please click here to learn more about the application process.